- Zen Habitats
- 2'x2'x4' PVC Panel Reptile Enclosure by Zen Habitats
2'x2'x4' PVC Panel Reptile Enclosure by Zen Habitats
OUT OF STOCK - PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ORDER THIS ITEM IT WILL BE SHIPPED AS SOON AS IT IS IN STOCK!
US shipping only
Bamboo Printed Composite PVC Panels
- Durable – our composite PVC has minimal bowing due to age, weight, or heat (superior to standard PVC)
- 2’x2’x4’ – 120 gallon equivalent
- Humidity levels from 0% to 100% depending on need
- Supports UTH (Under Tank Heating)
- Front swinging acrylic doors for easy access
- Galvanized steel screen with support bars for security and multiple lighting options
- Substrate Shield included (but optional) for those with loose substrate
- Humidity Shield included (but optional) for top screen keeps humidity high while allowing for ventilation
- 3 year warranty*
The 2'x2'x4' PVC Panel Reptile Enclosure by Zen Habitats is great for lizards, snakes, and other small arboreal animals that require a low to high humidity environment. Zen Habitats Reptile Enclosure uses 1” anodized aluminum, bamboo printed PVC panels, front swinging acrylic doors, a galvanized steel screen top, additional top humidity shield to retain humidity, and a 12" substrate shield (either acrylic for steel screen - for increased ventilation). The steel screen top includes screen support bars and wire grommets to give you the flexibility to install your lighting fixtures inside or outside the enclosure.
Why the 2’x2’x4’ Zen Habitats Reptile Enclosures?
Large enclosures – 120-gallon equivalent. Many reptiles thrive when given room to run, jump, and climb.
Non-reflective surfaces reduce anxiety. Most reptiles are territorial and do not like their own reflections.
Front opening doors minimize stress when approaching your pet. Many reptiles and amphibians have a parietal eye which helps them spot aerial predators. A lot of reptile tanks open from the top - approaching from above can cause stress for your pet.
Bamboo printed composite PVC panels for up to 100% humidity. Allows for a high humidity environment without the disadvantages of glass aquariums.
Humidity Shield helps retain humidity while providing ventilation. Optional 22"x 11" sheet of acrylic that lays on top of the screen to help control humidity.
Substrate Shield included. Choose between acrylic or screen shield. Screen shield is for increased ventilation.
Easy to assemble – A rubber mallet sometimes helps.
- Water Dragons
- Tree Boas
- Other Arboreal species
This item ships flat. Free shipping included.
YouTube Review Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=214&v=1C2IMvC_SHg&feature=emb_logo