Meridian 48"x24"x16" PVC Panel Reptile Enclosure
Product Name: Meridian 48"x24"x16" PVC Panel Reptile Enclosure
USA SHIPPING ONLY
This revolutionary, patent-pending, folding, collapsible reptile enclosure can be assembled in as little as a minute! With this design, we have maintained the quality and aesthetic of our original line of enclosures while making it the most user friendly enclosure on the market. Optimized for expanding and stacking, this enclosure is truly a game changer!
- Assembles with just 8 screws! Our new folding, collapsible reptile enclosure assembles in a minute or two with just eight security screws! They also offer more expansion opportunities with the same quality and value as our other bestselling reptile enclosures.
- 48'x24'x16' - 80 gallon equivalent.
- Humidity levels from 0% to 100%depending on need
- Supports UTH(Under Tank Heating)
- Front sliding / removable acrylic doorsfor easy access
- Stainless steel screen with support barsfor security and multiple lighting options
- Substrate Shield included (but optional)for those with loose substrate
- Humidity Shield included (but optional)for top screen keeps humidity high while allowing for ventilation
- Wire door lock and door wraps now included.
- 3 year warranty*
This revolutionary, folding, collapsible reptile enclosure can be assembled in as little as a minute! With this design, we have maintained the quality and aesthetic of our original line of enclosures while making it the most user friendly enclosure on the market. Optimized for expanding and stacking, this enclosure is truly a game changer!
Why Zen Habitats 4’x2’x2’ Reptile Enclosures?
- Large enclosures – 120-gallon equivalent. Many reptiles thrive when given room to run, jump, and climb. 4’x2’x2’ reptile enclosures are 3 times larger than 40 gallon breeder tanks.
- Non-reflective surfaces reduce anxiety. Most reptiles are territorial and do not like their own reflections.
- Front-sliding doors minimize stress when approaching your pet. Many reptiles and amphibians have a parietal eye which helps them spot aerial predators. A lot of reptile tanks open from the top - approaching from above can cause stress for your pet.
- Bamboo finished wood panels retain heat better than glass. Wood panels have been shown to retain heat up to 10x better than glass.
- Substrate Shield included. All Zen Habitats come with an optional substrate shield for those who use loose substrate.
- Door Lock and door wraps now included to provide extra security for extra sneaky escapees.
- Lightweight – Only 48 lbs. fully assembled.
- Ball Pythons
- Boa Constrictors
- Frogs and amphibians
- Many other lizards, snakes and tortoises that thrive in high humidity environments.